Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Logos

There was one night I was messing around with making a banner for this blog, and I made one which I put up the next day. Philip didn't take much of a liking to it- he was a little embarrassed. I took it down, which was good, 'cause I really didn't like it that much anymore either. So anyway, Philip said "Why don't you just make a simple logo?"

Why can't YOU just make a simple logo?

So one day while he was at work, he doodled some and told me about it. I got really excited and thought that was so funny that he did that. Yesterday before we walked into steak night at the Hideaway, he took out a paper from his pocket and said, "lucky you" or something like that. Best.



I like the three olives. I mean two olives, cause one is crossed out.

It's not funny, but it makes me laugh. I also laugh at the handwriting here. Cough Syrup is a good one.

jess

5 comments:

  1. i told you to say that i did 5 logos per minute

    plus that's message taking handwriting, so i'm holding the phone with one hand and holding the pad down and writing on it with the other

    man those looked kinda good in my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's a "triumph morth"? month? what's that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cause i draw all three lines on capital n's separately and from top to bottom

    it's triumph north

    under that is, juanita levy and hydrocodon

    ReplyDelete
  4. reread this one, and now that i think about it, i probably said something like, "dang, how lucky are you?" maybe with a "right now" at the end

    and those logos are so ugly

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the heavy ink block ones

    ReplyDelete