Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stuff old people think is funny

The doctor came back from spring break yesterday. I guess teachers and doctors still get spring breaks. No more eating twix and blogging about my ideals all day.



So, he came in and asks if I had seen Snow Day. Then I ask if he's talking about the movie with Cuba Gooding Jr. He says yeah, and I'm like I haven't seen it, but i know what you're talking about. Saying he was like or I was like sounds better than anything else. Anyway he's like you reminded me of him because when he first got there he was wearing all these clothes that were 12 inches thick around his whole body and could barely move. And the doctor's all laughing while he's saying this. Then he tells me about another part where Cuba's on the back of a snow mobile holding on to the driver, haha I just laughed thinking about him telling me this story, so he tells me the driver says to let go, and Cuba says, "I can't!" and the driver says they all say that on their first ride. Then the doctor says that Cuba's saying, "No, I really can't let go! I'm stuck!" haha and the doctor's telling me about how the sound effects were all crackly when they were pulling his arms off the driver. The doctor was all red and telling me that I should watch the movie.

I always like to think about what kind of people think different parts in movies are funny. I guess kids and old people think the same things are funny. I'm gonna look up that clip of house bunny right quick cause that's the first time I can remember thinking about this stuff.



haha the latest comment on youtube for this video is:

4 comments:

  1. damn rihannafan, that was my joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasn't the movie with Cuba Snow Dogs? if so, that makes this post that much funnier

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i hope he said snow day, but probably was saying snow day or snow dogs and didn't know which one. let's just say he said snow day and i knew what he was talking about

    ReplyDelete
  4. i watched the first half of house bunny on a flight and had to cut it short when the flight landed. i was kinda disappointed that i couldn't finish it.

    ReplyDelete