Thursday, March 25, 2010

Failure

Last night I got home from basketball practice at 11:30. I got water from the fridge and saw a pizza on the counter. I was hungry, but it was late and i still needed to shower. I went to shower, and when I finished I couldn't stop sweating. Not regular sweating, like dripping sweat. My forehead sweat was dripping off my chin, and i felt my chest and back sweat dripping down to my waist. Anyway i got kinda scared so i went to eat some stuff downstairs and i ate all of it. i left one piece of pizza. So i ate three slices plus take out chinese food.

I guess it's best to eat your carbs and stuff after a good workout anyway to help with recovery, but the guy said that doesn't mean eat any and everything.

1 comment:

  1. it's tough to go back and forth between lo-carb and carby eating, it does some crazy shit with your blood sugar, which is what sounds like happened to you....especially when you are working out. when i started lo-carb like 3 months ago. i only did very light exercise for 3 weeks then i started with the tough workouts, but felt fine because my body had adjusted to the new diet....

    ReplyDelete