Friday, March 26, 2010

How do chickens clean themselves?

Under the tag, stuff I look up, there's a bunch of stuff I look up on the internet. This is how I got to this question.

Not really hungry right now, but I know I should be. Thought about eating a fried egg the doctor brought because it's a Friday during Lent, and I can't eat all the freaking meat from the week including brisket, sausage, barbecue chicken, fajita beef, fajita chicken, and Panera Bread sandwiches.

Just ate the egg right now, which was underneath all this bacon.

Anyway, I thought about Napoleon Dynamite, and how he had to go to the chicken farm to earn money. Also, how he got fed egg sandwiches and egg drink. Anyway the coop looked dirty, and I wondered if they gave them showers or something.

http://www.chickenkeepingsecrets.com/chicken-health/how-do-chickens-bathe-themselves/
they roll around in the dirt

1 comment: