Friday, April 2, 2010

POOOOOO

The previous posts of my mom's e-mails were from last year when she was visiting Taiwan. After she came back she decided she wanted to improve her English, so she enrolled in an intensive English program at Rice University. I'm really proud of her 'cause she did really well, and her English has definitely improved since then. Darn. It's getting rare to catch those good mistakes. Thankfully, she still has her days.

--------------------
Dear Family,
Thank you Jeff, I received your worm message from face book, I will take care my self safely.

I call daddy every day, he was moping the floor when I call him tonight, because Cooper pppp and POOOOO on the floor, hehehehe...
--------------------

So... my brother sent her a worm message, now she has a virus.
Also, when I first read that Cooper had PPPP and POOOOO-ed, I thought she was saying he farted (PPPPPft) and poo-ed. But really she was just saying that he pee pee pee peed. Lots of small pees and one big poooooooo. Because of these events, my dad was very sad and moping at the floor.



jess

1 comment: