Friday, April 9, 2010

Lost Memories

Sounds like the worst movie ever, but it's real life. Server broke on Monday, so no computer or internet till right now. All this junk I thought of posting for my diary all week is gone. I guess I'll list some stuff I did all week that took the place of the stuff I usually do, like blog about my ideals.

- One day while everyone was in the kitchen eating lunch, I started balling up scratch paper in the office area and trying to shoot the paper into different trash cans. I wanted to take a picture of this one I was trying to throw it into because it was under a desk, so I had to fast ball it from across the room to make it.

- The Sunny 99.1 commercial for WalMart Hot to Train Your Dragon stuff is good. Hoser water.

- Spent a third of a day trying to remember how to make an origami box, which was a success.

- Had at least one thing I wanted to look up on the internet that I had remembered wanting to look up at least three times, but can't think of it right now.

- I have a stamp making kit that I found in my desk when the lady I replaced retired. When I found it, I was like dang, I'm gonna make some stamps one day. Made one that said Dunkeytower inc. Prestige Worldwide. Jessica will scan the post it note that I stamped on.

- Fixed the fax machine

1 comment: