Thursday, April 1, 2010

Office Happenings: Topeka

This is copy and pasted verbatim, which is a word that I just learned cause Jessica taught me it. Psychadilly, shoot, no way she knows more words than me. Jessica please comment with a word game that you've beat me in. Thanks in advance.

me
: man
indian lady next to me
was like why is it topeka
and then she clicked on it
and was like oh they're just fooling everyone
Jessica: smart lady
me: and she's so excited
and she's telling everyone she knows
Jessica: hahahahah
me: she called her husband
3:15 PM Jessica: she's cool
me: and was like aww man i wanted to fool you!
and then she got off the phone
and was like hey marilyn
you know google changed their named to topeka
and my autn's like whaaaa?!
they changed their name to tapioca?!
but with the filipiino accent big time
i'll say it to you later
Jessica: if u can
your accents
aren't that good
3:16 PM me: gonna copy and paste this as an office happenings post
Jessica: ok

3 comments:

  1. t'pyoka is the closest I can get writing it out.

    if the joke is the lady is all excited over some pretty boring google joke, you should also file under "Stuff old people like"

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably better if you put an h at the end like t'pyokah so it adds that ah sound for a's in tagalog

    she's like 31 and kinda fob, humor level is probably low, needs exp to gain levels

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. crying reading this at work.

    ReplyDelete