Thursday, April 1, 2010

Annoying

If you had to use negative words to describe yourself, what would it be?

I would say there are many times that I feel obnoxious, annoying and crude. I have foot-in-mouth syndrome quite often too. I apologize in advance.

So yeah, yeah, it's April Fool's Day. I looooove April Fool's Day. It just feels like a fun day even though nothing special really ever happens. I'm the opposite of Philip. I would love to get tricked today, or any other day, really. I like practical jokes and magic tricks. I guess I just like the element of surprise even if the joke is on me.

Like, the other day at Kroger, we were checking out in the self check-out counter and I tried to scan the rotisserie chicken i bought, but it wasn't working. The plastic felt all greasy, so I just kept re-scanning it until the worker came to help me. He scanned it too, and it didn't work for him either, so he said, "Oh, actually I think these are free today." His acting was good and it just seemed like a genuine statement. I didn't even miss a beat with my excited, "Really?!?!" Philip told him that he got me good. Super fun. Play more jokes on me.

So there are some times when I think of playing jokes on people too. They're usually really dumb, but it amuses me, so whatever. Yesterday in preparation for April Fool's Day, I changed my voice mail to the "Hello? Oh hey, what's up? Wait, I can't hear you. Speak up. Helllloooooo? Helllllloooo?" thing and I know it's old and everyone's done it before, but it always works. And I know the feeling you get after you get duped for something dumb like that, so that's why I did it.

I texted my friends to call me cause I had big news to tell them.

Here are my friend's responses.
"Wow. Really?"
"You are so gay."
"Lol. I actually said Hello. Idiot."
"Ha ha. very funny jokester."
"That is stupid."
"OMG. Ur so gayyyyy."
"Gay!"
"Ha. Funny."
"damnit."
"damn you. damn youuuuuu."
"you r so gay."
"DUDE. YOU'RE GAY"
"You're stupid."



jess

1 comment:

  1. I always think about doing that cell phone thing, but then I wonder what happens if somebody important calls me and then gets annoyed.

    ReplyDelete