Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lunch Time is Gossip Time

At work we have a really little kitchen with a little table that 5 of us sit at for lunch. It usually takes me like 10 minutes to eat my lunch if I even eat at the same time as everyone. Anyway, all the ladies just sit there and usually talk about patients and how sucky they are.

Today, Tita Meng was talking about this one lady that just started super crying in one of the rooms. She said that the lady saw the doctor walk by and just started acting all hurt and crying and junk cause I guess she came to refill her medicines.

Other times Neza, the nurse here, said she'll take them to a room and then ask them, "Ok, so what's wrong today?" Then they'll start doing the whole, "Man, my back hurts and blah blah." You know what I'm talking about, where they start rubbing their back and grimacing. Then Neza was saying that like, "They don't have to do that cause I'm not the one prescribing the medicine, I mean I'm just asking what's wrong so I can write it down."

It's the Lebron syndrome:

1 comment:

  1. ha, i like how the payoff is right below the fold. so when i'm done reading and need to scroll down the pic is there. nice one...

    ReplyDelete