Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cool Outfits at the Office

I'll try to recreate the outfits I see here at the office on patients.

Older black lady was wearing this yesterday:

------
postponed, this is what happened

me: dumb
just made one
jessicamtsao: and then?
me: and copied over my clipboard copy
with this
40067283
jessicamtsao: to the blog?
me: no
the computer's copy storage
you know
clipboard
jessicamtsao: never used clipboard
me: nooo
that's just what it's called
jessicamtsao: oh
me: when you control c
jessicamtsao:
ok....
i dunno stupid pcs
jessicamtsao: well cant u just save it
me: i could have
me: but i thought i was just gonna paste it right quick
jessicamtsao: well hurry i wanna see
me: i'm not gonna make it again
it's dangerous
stupid looking
to have on mmy screen
jessicamtsao: hahahahah
true that

-------

ok here's a shirt on an old black lady:






2 comments: