Monday, April 19, 2010

Fortunately/Unfortunately

Tita Meng brought this into work last week. Self explanatory. No wonder he's a big Hollywood producer in LA right now.



I don't see any other family in this story but me. Flattered.

Benefit of the Doubt. Some of his fortunatelies and unfortunatelies are mixed up. Plus it might not even be me, I only have one L in my name. Also, the door to the black whole of nothingness.

Scoreboard. Also, his Toy's possess something.

Fortunately I was in his room with his toys!,


I have super powers, floods and volcanoes.

BY BY

7 comments:

  1. this is too ... man, no words. Greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best post. haha you were a cry baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i am an awesome drawer. lol. i can't stop laughing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah, philip, you left out the best part. i drew this last year when i was home for xmas.

    ReplyDelete