Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Stuff to Remember

Some jerk came into the office today and made my aunt cry cause she was looking for his chart or something, but she was busy doing other stuff too. Anyway, I really wanted to say something to him, but I didn't know if it was ok since a lot of these people have mental problems or something.

Getting a new phone because it's only 5 dollars to add a line to my brother's and Marianne's plan. I'd pay them back, but wouldn't it feel weird to get five bucks from me every month? What's weird is that I saw my family plan bill this morning sitting on a tray table, and I've never seen it before in my life even though I've had the same plan for the past like 7 years. Coincidences freak me out.

I think I have a really fast fight or flight mechanism cause I get freaked out easily, and it goes super hard on me. Remember when that roach was on my shirt in the Philippines at Boracay? Dudicles. I can feel it right now giving me goosebumps.

Might get my first real job from Tito Phil at FMC. HR lady called me just now to fill out some junk so I can get an interview. Scared, and I guess I'm starting to feel relieved. Never had a real interview before. I get noticeably sweaty on my forehead when I get nervous.

Getting new workstations in the office this week. Looks like Dell monitors, don't know about the computers though. Too bad I'll be leaving soon. I'm gonna have to train some girl that is gonna be dumb I bet. I wrote everything down that I do kinda step by step in the beginning, but then I learned a bunch of better stuff over the past 5 months. I guess she'll have to do the same thing and learn as she goes. I didn't even know what a deductible was before I started here, or what the difference between Medicare and Medicaid. Did you know Medicare's deductible is $155? Still doesn't seem like the people that come here with Medicare can afford the 155 bucks. Also, I never ask who's calling, and a lot of times they're asking for info on patients including SS#'s and phone numbers and junk like that. Just gave someone's phone number right now without asking who wanted it.

Gonna try to touch rim sometime this year. Jessica said that sounds gay. I said you sound gay.

4 comments:

  1. maybe you should wear a headband to your interview. so the sweat doesn't get into your eyes and distract you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess who met his deductible with two visits here in like a week.

    tito ariel baby

    i think tito phil is the one actually interviewing, so i'll just wear a headband anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. good, i'm glad he is actually going to the dr.

    good luck on the interview.

    ReplyDelete