Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mom on Fashion

Jessica,
If I in your age, I'll
go buy a boot like model's show in the picture, with short pan or skirt. For summer vacation or for the party time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Bp3z4Cqz4

Mom
----------------------------------------------

I responded and told her that she should still wear boots like that despite her age 'cause she's tall and skinny. She's 5' 10" and super thin. Don't know why she doesn't capitalize on that. I think the boots would look better with a skirt rather than a pan though.

I can't wait for the party time.

Here's the video she linked me. I guess this is what she browses on youtube.

4 comments:

  1. maybe she meant that she had more money to buy boots when she was your age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pans are sizzling hot right now though

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait that's a lie. i'm at work, so i smiled the closed-lips-oops-almost-showed-my-teeth-don't-want-coworkers-to-see-me-have-fun-smile.

    ReplyDelete