Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weights

So not so much strength training anymore cause my basketball league started again. Plus my schedule is getting full after work.

Sundays:
- Morning game for league after drinking all weekend.
- Evening ball with jessica's friends.

Mondays:
- Maybe bball practice with united at night.
- If no practice, then I want bowling here cause I want to go at least once a week.

Tuesdays:
- Tennis with my dad. Guilting me into it, but I also want to get unrusty.

Wednesdays:
- This is when I hope jason makes practice cause basketball gets all jumbled up on sundays and mondays. Sometimes we have scrimmages with other teams on wednesdays like tonight.
- If no practice, I want bowling here.
- If no bowling, finally get to workout, prob upper body cause legs are tired from all the sports.

Thursdays:
- Work out
- Hang out with jessica
- Maybe bowl, prob darts and such.

Fridays:
- Work out
- Party time.

No comments:

Post a Comment