Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday:

After work, I went to jessica's house to go for happy hour or dollar beers. When I got there, I couldn't find my wallet and hoped that it was just at my brother's house. Jessica's is 23 minutes away without traffic, so there goes happy hour and dollar beers.. We get to my brother's and decide to play call of duty for shots, with a handicap of course, even though jessica's kinda good for a girl that doesn't play. (I'll take that.) So it was a half shot of vodka every time she killed me, and a half shot for every four times I killed her. Sucked because she always got 2-4, but it was a little tough to get 12 and then 16. (I actually got 5 kills one time. Felt so good.) Plus everytime I looked at the kill cam, it was just her sweeping the dumb gun across the screen and luckily getting the crosshairs on me. (Sweeping across the screen but in the vicinity of where you are, so to me, that's called aiming. And then killing you means I aimed it good.)

Anyway, didn't even want to go to my room and not find my wallet. Just hoping it would be right on my bed where my jeans were laying. Not there. Luckily, I remember taking a dump, and there it was right in front of the toilet. I guess when my pants got crumpled down, it pushed the bottom of the wallet up and out of the pocket, cool story. (That's how two of my old cell phones dropped in the toilet. One time it was at Mason Jar when I was high school. The other time was at the club, cause you never bring purses to clubs. Oh and another time I dropped my cell phone into my bowl of pho. I forgot who witnessed that one, but it happened.)


We left to go to some place called Zimm's or something for jessica's friend jill's birthday. It's an older people's loungey place, and we're there with a bunch of jessica's classmates. (I like that place a lot. The patio is the bomb during the fall and the spring. I had an un-birthday party there a couple of years ago with my neighbor, Maria.) Andy and wendy come and tell us to go to union bar where their friend's birthday is. Oh yeah, we played b spike at Zimm's, and I beat up jessica. (Games like that are fun to me. I love when people forget and then when they see the fist coming at them, they get that frozen face with big eyes and go, "spike!spike!spike!")I remember in middle school, this kid on the bus got whooped up. The kind where you just see him sink down further and further into the seat while three guys are just punching downward like in the movies.
We get the birthday girl to agree to union, but change of plans to bronx bar in rice village. Just remember seeing asian and filipino people, and a girl looking for her 100 dollar earring. I thought I found it in a crack, but she just kept telling everyone that it was gone and knocked muy hands away when I was trying to pick it up, your loss. Sam came all late, and was mad that jenn came to be boring, busted.
Went with and and wendy and their friends to one of the guys' houses to eat our banh mi and jack in the box, which was the second time that night that I got jack in the box. It was all guys and just wendy and jessica. Then they started watching this asian girl that they all love who's a professional pole dancer, and jessica just kept saying how weird it was that this was happening. (Philip is making this sound like they were watching an actual girl pole dancing in their living room or something. No, it was on YouTube. We were all sitting around watching YouTube videos of a girl pole dancing to weird music. I was a little weirded out and kept saying so. Not my idea of a fun after party, but it was my fault 'cause I wanted to go so bad.) The end.

Saturday:
Jessica's mom's birthday. So they had lunch and a surprise party at night with a stripper. She can talk about that, and how she fell in love. (I didn't plan the stripper. Her friends did. They asked me to stay late at the party and slipped a bunch of dollar bills into my hand. I'm really nervous 'cause I'm with a bunch of my mom's friends and their husbands. Later in the night we hear the doorbell and a cop walks in and says that one of the cars in the driveway came up in a hit and run that day. He said the license plate #, and my mom starts freaking out and blaming my dad for it. The cop says he needs to ask her some questions and pulls out a chair and makes her sit it in. (Such a typical stripper set up.) My mom starts figuring things out 'cause my dad is in a corner taking pictures of this whole thing. Stripper pushes play on his boombox and does his thing. Flips down and does some push-ups while his legs are around my mom's neck. Chases all the women around and flings them over his shoulders and slaps their butts. All the husbands are in a corner watching. All the ladies are covering their faces and hoping he doesn't come after them. I say I'm underage so he doesn't touch me. They continued to party and I left to meet Philip.) I eat lunch at whataburger with sam cause he left his car at rice. I'm thinkin' I have united practice in the afternoon, so I get the barbecue cheddar burger meal plus two chicken strips with gravy. Third fast food meal in a row.

Go back to jessica's and hang out with her till practice, but hang out means I play protector IV tower defense. Practice canceled, so we hang out some more before her mom's gross stripper party that jessica planned. (I get so bored when he plays that stupid game. It forces me to surf the net which sucks on weekends 'cause I'm on the computer ALL week. I make him hang out with me for real which means we just lay around and talk about life. So deep.) Dennis came in from college station for practice, but it gets moved to sunday. I play some more tower defense after jessica leaves before I go over to sam's to play madden and pre drink.
When I try to get to sam's place at these west university apartments, where he just moved into the day before, he tells the me apt number like fifty times, but I keep forgetting. The security guard asks me for the number and I just say 12305 even thoush it's 12304, doesn't matter cause sam isn't even on the list cause he just moved in. He just tells me that he can't help me get around cause he doesn't know where sam is, and he just let's me and says to call sam, duh. He's a goofy white guy. I call sam and he tells me where to park and the hallway to walk into. I walk into the hallway and find 12305 and knock. No one answers, so I call sam. He tells me it's 12304, so I knock on that with no answer. I call him and tell him I'm outside. I'm actually not cause I'm knocking on 14305 and 14304 the whole time. I walk outta there super fast before someone comes out. Finally make it to 12304. We go to specs and chick fil a whike waiting for dennis to come. Fourth fast food meal in a row. He gets to sam's way faster than we expect with chick fil a taking longer than expected. When we finally get back to sam's, dennis is sitting outside the door with a sweat mark on his chest cause he waited for like 20 minutes, probably peed on his shirt thinking it was jess' couch. Got'em coach. We start playing call of duty for shots of crown, but the handicaps are too ridiculous so we kept changing them during the games. Dennis was the worst, but the learning curve for him was the fastest cause he never played, so his handicaps were too high and kept beating us. We moved to madden mini games of benching and the 40 yard dash. Domination, it's like what were other kids doing while my family was gaming? Playing outside or something? Yeah, right.

Leslie and jessica come over, and we all do normal pre drinking. Oh yeah something funny that happened was that sam spilled a coke back and a crown shot all over his white wall. What's funny is that I always joke about going over to sam's place to trash it cause we alwyays trashed dennis' house in college station, but dennis doesn't even have to trash sam's cause sam will do it himself. Noob. We go to boondocks and see every uh fsa person ever there. Don't remember anything weird happening except that we lost leslie. I spent like 10 or 15 minutes trying to find her after finally getting all these girls off dennis and sam. We find out that she took a cab and went home. Guess she didn't want to be a party pooper and make everyone leave cause of her.
We go to wendy's to hang out, and everyone's acting dumb. All she has to eat are strawberry flavored chinese cheetos and those pocky sticks. Anyway, I tried to put on jessica's slipper, and we start talking about that cool look when guys have to walk outside really quick, but the only slippers around are really girly ones and the heels are all hanging out the back and they're barely on the toes. Money. (Usually he has socks on too, and that looks even better.)

Sunday:
Football! Get up kinda early to go wash clothes and watch football at my brother's house. They went to louisiana. Plus, the us open men's championship between nadal and jokeavic. Freaking foster beat the colts by himself, but anyone can do what he did with the kind of blocking we did. Jessica falls asleep cause she's boring. (That must be a typo. He meant I fell asleep 'cause I was bored.) Basketball practice moved to monday, take that dennis. Then I get invited by jess' friends to play basketball at 5. (I like when my friends like Philip. Makes me feel like I got a good one. Drew kept yelling out "Kid-kid!" when Philip made a shot.)Good exercise, but so many weird people and overly competitive people. Scared to do or say anything. Went to a vietnamese rice plate after, super good bo luc lac. Went to emerald bowl after that for dollar games, shoes, hot dogs, and drinks. Bought three games cause my arm usually gets tired by then, and I tried working on my form but it made my scored suck. I've been spending most of my time at work looking up bowling tips and techniques. Found more on monday that I want to try out. Anyway, I couldn't leave without getting a 200 to continue my streak of getting at least one everytime I bowl with my new ball. Bowled at 224 with that last game, so the streak is at 3. Can't wait to go again. (Philip's goal is 200, mine is 100 and I got over a hundred twice. I keep watching other girls bowl so I can learn how to do it better, but it's not helping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment