Thursday, September 9, 2010

weekend recap

Can't remember friday, help please Jessica.

Ok, I'll help.

I had dinner plans with Jolene and Tracy, a friend of Jolene's from high school who moved to California. She was visiting Houston and I'm pretty sure Jolene just didn't want to go alone. Dinner was planned for 8:30. So late. Who does that? Dinner was at Kaneyama on Westheimer. Their ramen sucks and was twice as expensive than Nippon, whose ramen is SO GOOD. Tracy's friends were young; they talked about gummy bear tattoos behind their ears and fighting people at First Colony Mall outside of Bui-Yah-Kah. You can laugh, I did. I bet I'll get beat up if they ever come upon this blog. One of the girls was Filipino and so I name dropped Philip and Paguio and she said she knew Marianne and Bryan and Pauline and Carmen. So really, she name dropped. (Philip made me Facebook search her to see if he knew her, but he didn't.) I called Philip to come over after dinner and he took forever 'cause he was playing Catan and he's, "Lemme call you back" - all fast and stuff. Wendy comes over and then Philip shows up and we meet Nikko in Rice Village. He's at Bronx Bar, which is never our top choice, but we go anyway. Philip tells me to order vodka and gives me his card. Out of sheer habit I say, "Four shots of Goose chilled, please." He never went out with me when I used to do it up big, so he got mad when he got the bill. Philip loves rap and listening to songs about popping Rose and lemon Lamborghini's, but when it comes to vodka I now know he likes it from the plastic bottles. I'm about to get beat up a second time.

Philip left out the best part about Saturday. He finally met my parents. My mom needed me to take her dog to the vet because she was out for a dance rehearsal (older Chinese parents do ballroom dancing). Philip comes with me and we go to the vet and then take Cooper back to my parent's house. I didn't think for a second that my parents would come home anytime soon so we just kind of hung out for a minute. Philip needs to take a dump so he does and while he's doing that I call my mom to tell her about the vet visit. She's like, "Oh! We're pulling up to the house. Is your "friend" with you?" I freak out and I'm like, "Mommmm! Nooooo! We're not ready!" She says if that's the case, she'll wait in the car and we can slip out the back and meet her when we're actually ready for it. I thought that was ridiculous, so I tell her to just come in, but to give us a couple of minutes because Philip is taking a dump. She yells out to her friend in the car, "Ha ha! He's taking a dump!( In Chinese.)" Philip is sweating balls when I tell him what's happening and we walk outside just as they're getting out of the car and it's my mom, my dad and her friend Georgina. Philip is wearing a t-shirt, basketball shorts and Sperry's. Super cool guy. We make small talk and Philip is adorable; trying to explain the vet visit and stuff. We leave and I call my mom on the drive home and I ask her what she thinks. She says "So handsome" and her friend in the background is going, "Hot! Hot! Hot! (In Chinese)" Whatever. Philip thinks he's the cats pajamas right now. So yeah, that was the first time they have ever met Philip...15 months later.

Now, onto fixing Philip's typos below.

Saturday:

Ran some errands. Eye exam at the chinese place Jessica goes to on Bellaire. Not such a good selection on frames. Hopefully the ones I chose are fine. I have to wait a week cause I have vsp, but the doctor didn't know that I had vsp and had already thrown my contacts away during the exam. My current glasses are messed up because I tried to straighten them at one of the nose pieces. I always break my glasses by doing that. I might be ocd, and I've also been doing a little beat with my mouth after every burp. please verify, Jessica.

Then we prayed at my parents house, which was the 7th day out of 9 for the novina for Tito Fred. At night was supposed to be a get fancy club night with Jessica and her girlfriends, but I purposefully did not bring a collared shirt, and luckily so did Drew. In the words of timmy from Rock Band, "It's sabotage!" Anyway, people start coming over, including sam and his cousin conrad. Everyone pre drinks, and it's Ello time. I always say as long as you're buzzed before you go anywhere, it should be fine. No exception here. Everyone sees a bunch of asian people they know because every asian in houston was there. Bouncer wouldn't let me in cause I was wearing a t shirt and chucks. It's either one or the other he says. As me and jess go back to the car to get some other shoes, he's like "if you wanna take care of me then whatever whatever." I'm thinking you're a loser I don't want to take care of you. We come back and go to the vip bouncer anyway cause raymond has a table. He tells me I need a collared shirt next time. Yeah yeah.

When we get back to jessica's, people drink some more. All I can remember today is that I ate a bunch of leftovers like pizza and mongolian beef, which I only know because of empty boxes with onions on the floor and pizza sauce on my pants. The other thing I remember is that conrad bumped the freaking dart board and the whole thing came crashing down. I built it with my bare hands, and now it's broken.

Sunday:

Wendy wakes us up because she wants the keys to jessica's car to drive down the street to her house. It's a 2 to 3 minute walk, but anyway woke us up to find the keys. Conrad stares at me while I'm walking around in my underwear and says, "hey, let me see the dart board." I bring it out to him, and then go back to sleep. I hear lots of noise in the middle of me and jess' sleeping. When we wake up for real, everyone is gone. And bomm, (that's French for "boom") the darts board cabinet and everything is back up. Upon further inspection, they fixed how I would have not, but at least I don't have to do it for a while. Thanks conrad (sarcastic) for breaking my junk. Thanks conrad (not sarcastic) for fixing it.

Jessica and I go to a pool party. Sounds like a children's book. Anyway, richard and anne host it, and we get there before everyone, including richard and anne. Pool parties are pretty fun, hung around didn't drink that much cause I knew we had prayer. Then beer bong guy shows up. People always try to get me to drink more because I'm the youngest whenever I hang out with jessica's friends. It happens just like frank the tank in old school. I keep resisting. Then I finally cave, "I'll do one." "He gon' do one!" "Once it hits your lips, it's just so good."

We finally leave after a million hours to go to mr. v's for prayer. Me and Jessica are pretty drunk. Jessica goes to sleep for the rest of the night, and I win poker and be obnoxious all night. Then I get a migrane while trying to sleep on allyse's bed. Hurts sooooooo bad. I go to the bathroom to take a dump, but after I take a dump, I make myself throw up in the sink because the toilet is all stinky. Now it's like the dumb and dumber scene with jeff daniels in the bathroom. I clogged the sink with my throw up. I thought I had more time because they were playing catan, but everyone was leaving and my brother started calling me. I'm all rushing and using my hanf (he's going German now) as a plunger and shoveling water and throw up out of the sink and into the tup with a cup (coolest rhyme ever) I found under the sink. I'm pretty sure I did a good job because the water was all gone and I don't remember seeing any chunks anywhere. I bet they found out the next day though. Bryan tries to drive my car back to his house, and I just keep looking at tita standing there. Me and Jessica leave cause my migrane is pretty much gone, and then I fall asleep on the couch. It's so hard to get up from the couch to go to bed even though you keep saying yeah I'll be there in a second, hold on. Overall, a good day and night. -kid cudi. Psyche.

Monday:

Party time cause it's labor day. Cept I don't feel so good. I'm pretty sure we just ate lunch and went to my parents house for last day of prayer. Oh yeah, we went to hootersan (that Japanese restaurant with boobs and wings) and since it was labor day, we ordered ten wings and got ten for free. We were staring so bad so got appetizers too. (I will kill Philip for staring at Hootersan)I thought I was gonna kill it, but we ended up taking more than ten wings home. I guess my stomach wasn't ready after the day before. Prayer and then catan all day. Marianne and shara want to do something fun like shop and junk or dress up and go eat somewhere nice cause they were sad or something. It was all weird cause they're girls and I'm trying to play tower defense protector IV. The go to Ra happy hour. Guys play catan. Me and jess go home cause she has homework. I find out the next day that nikko kuya rex bryan and chris played catan all night at my brothers. I didn't feel good anyway. We need to keep stats of everytime people lose and win.

Just spent the first hour and a half at work typing this out on my phone.

http://vimeo.com/11469465

1 comment:

  1. Why would I want you to get goose if I only want to go to places with deals and specials? Marketing works on you. Don't try to say taste does because they all taste bad, it's especially not worth twice the cost. Yes, you are dead. I just looked at my statement and was reminded again at the 99 dollar tab for two rounds of 3 or 4 people.

    You missed some typos, and I laughed at the typos, not your jokes about them, cept maybe I did, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete