Friday, December 3, 2010

what had happen was

-found out I'm gonna be an uncle
-still partying on weekends
-i love bowling leagues. We're getting better, me, nikko, mike, marianne, bryan.
-working out and eating good is hard in the winter
-shopping online at work passes the time pretty well. Got a bowling ball, bowling shoes, bag and tape, polo jacket, and some kobe V's
-rockets and texans are hurting me
-fantasy football is a little more fun this year cause only four teams go to the playoffs. Picked up some season saviors peyton hillis and jacob tamme, but dropped number two and whatever high ranking recievers brandon lloyd and maclin, also dropped number one kicker akers
-our united team is back to being good. Third overall only by like a point differential of 8 points, there's like 12 people on the team now, so I don't feel as bad missing games like this past week when I woke up at 3 and our game was at 9. Had a wedding the night before.
-jessica's been really busy since everything's due at the end of the semester which is on monday. This is going to be a record 5 and a half days without seeing each other when I see her tonight, if she's lucky
-probably getting a new car early next year, but I'm gonna get ripped off cause I hate haggling
- work is cushy, hence, blogging this whole thing on my phone, I wonder if they will let me do this forever, but I'm still pretty new, five months.
-my parents make me feel bad for my bill every month. Fill up on gas every week, probably like 80 on tolls for the month. I guess it's all food and drinks. Rent is fine since it goes to people I know. I just feel like the reason you're putting money in other places is because you budgeted for expenses. And they were the ones that told me how much to have leftover to spend. Whatevs. But also my dad told me to get a car and to not be like him cause he never got himself nice things
-found out I love double partying days. Our friend has this lake house, and it's pretty bomb. Played beer pong, cornhole, and volleyball. I also found out what jess was talking about when she thinks it's fun when she's a hit in front of all her friends cause I was killin it in front of all these strangers, hope they don't ever read this. Anyway, partied there for like 5 hours, and when we got back it was only 7! Took a nap cause we were really drunk and set alarm for 9 to get ready to go out at night. Woke up at 11 and partied, I woke up before jessica and comtemplated if I should wake her and party or go back to sleep for the rest of the night. You know what it is


Tonight we're goin hard hard har ha ha hard - ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment